You can assign phone numbers to yourself and your team on the Dialer screen, so you can make calls through Outplay.
Your assigned number will show up as a caller id when you make phone calls through Outplay, unless you configure another caller ID number.
Note: You must be an Admin to assign phone numbers.
- Click the user menu, and click Settings.
- Click Dialer.
Note: Adding a phone number to your account will deduct $1 from your account's dialer credits. Make sure you have enough dialer credits before adding a phone number. See Purchase dialer credits.
To add a number to your account:
- If you know the area code you want, type it into the Add Number field.
- Click Search Available Numbers.
- Scroll down the list to find a number you want.
- Click Select this number.
Assign the number to yourself or a team member
- Scroll down to Assign Phone Number.
- If the number is already assigned, click Unassign next to the phone number you want to reassign.
- Click Assign next to the team member you want to assign the number to.
- Click the phone number to assign.