Live chat is becoming a vital part of the sales process, but when you have a prospect interested, the last thing you want is to put them through the same qualifying chatbot questions all over again when they visit your website.
Add the Outplay chat widget so that when your prospect clicks a link from your email to your website, you can continue the conversation with them naturally via chat, rather than allowing your regular chatbot to interrupt them.
Note: You must be an Admin to enable the chat widget.
Use the Chat screen in Settings to add the chat widget to your website.
- Click the user menu, and click Settings.
- Click Chat.
- Scroll down to the Email Script section.
- Type your developer or web admin's email address into the Email to developer field and click the tick button.
Outplay will email instructions to your developer on adding the chat widget to your website.
Alternatively, if you're comfortable handling your website's code, copy-paste the script at the bottom of the Chat settings screen into all the pages of your website.
- Scroll up and type your website domain into the Domain of the Website... field.
- Click the tick button.
- Click the Chat Enabled toggle.
Note: Make sure your team members set up their chat widget once you've enabled chat.