When schedules include automatic emails, those emails are sent according to the schedule you set. You schedule defines:
- The days of the week emails will be sent.
- The times during the day emails will be sent.
- Which timezone is used as the default when a prospect doesn't have a time zone in their profile.
- Whether Outplay should use the prospect's time zone when available instead of the default schedule time zone for scheduling emails.
Your team admin can create and edit schedules in the Schedules screen.
A sequence can have one schedule, which is selected in the sequence Settings.
- In the Sequences screen, click the sequence you want to edit.
- Click the Settings screen.
- Select the Schedule you want to use.
- Scroll down and click Save.