Stages in Outplay are like Salesforce status fields: they show where your prospect is in your sales process so you can take the appropriate actions to engage a prospect through your sales process. Your team admin can configure stages in the Settings.
When a prospect is in a sequence, you can set their stage automatically by how they behave, depending on the goal of the sequence. There are four moments when you might want to set a new stage:
- When they're first added to the sequence.
- If they bounce during the sequence.
- If they reply during the sequence.
- If they finish the sequence without replying.
Sequence stages are set in the sequence Settings screen.
- In the Sequences screen, click the sequence you want to edit.
- Click the Settings screen.
- Scroll down and select the stage you want to move a prospect to.
If you don't want a prospect's stage to change, you can choose No Change.
- Click Save.