Use the sequence Stats screen to see how your sequence is performing, including your prospect response rates, and a summary of your activity in each of the sequence step types.
The Overview section gives you the broad picture of how your sequence is performing:
- The prospects in your sequence, including those who are active, paused, finished, opted-out and bounced.
- The number of prospects an email has been delivered to, and the opened and replied rates.
The Emails section shows how your emails in this sequence are performing:
- The number of emails delivered, number of replies and opens.
- The number of links clicked in emails
- The number of bounces, out-of-office replies, other auto-replies and opt-outs.
- The number of email tasks skipped.
The Calls section shows accumulated metrics for all the calls in your sequence:
- The number of calls you've made.
- The number of calls answered, not answered.
- The number of call tasks skipped.
- The number of each call outcome that has occurred.
The LinkedIn section shows the number of LinkedIn tasks performed:
- The total number of LinkedIn touches to prospects.
- The number of profile visits, connection requests, InMails and other LinkedIn tasks.
- The number of skipped LinkedIn tasks.
The Twitter section shows the number of Twitter tasks performed:
- The total number of Twitter touches to prospects.
- The number of follows, re-tweets and other Twitter tasks.
- The number of skipped Twitter tasks.
The SMS section shows metrics of text messages :
- The total number of SMS sent.
- The number of SMS tasks skipped.
The Tasks section shows you a summary of the generic tasks in the sequence:
- Number of generic tasks performed.
- Number of generic tasks skipped.