To get the most out of Outplay, you'll need to set up your email and calendar, and configure your account. Here's how to get started.
When you log into Outplay for the first time, you'll be prompted to connect the gmail account you'll be sending email from. Once that's set up, make sure you:
- Set up your name, time zone and profile photo.
- Set up your email signature and opt-out link.
- Set up your calendar and your meeting availability.
- Set up a forwarding number, if you need one.
- Configure your safety settings to avoid spam penalties.
Once you've got your account set up, it's time to:
- Create templates for the emails you most commonly use.
- Create your engagement sequences.
- Add or import your first prospects and then add them to a sequence.
If you're an admin, there are some extra things you need to configure for your team to help them get started.
First, a little housekeeping: set up your outcomes, schedules and stages:
- Define your call outcomes.
- Define stages for your prospects and accounts.
- Set up any custom fields you need for prospects and accounts.
- Create schedules for your sequences.
- Add a fallback number to receive incoming calls if you're away from Outplay.
Then add any restrictions you need, like restricting automatic recording from certain area codes and blocking email domains:
- Restrict area codes from automatic call recording.
- Block email domains from receiving email from you.
Now the technical stuff: add the chat widget to your website, and set up your custom domain for your email links to avoid spam penalties:
You're almost ready to invite your team members! You'll need to add your billing details and add the number of team members you need to your subscription:
Finally, if you're going to make phone calls through Outplay, you'll need to purchase some dialer credits and assign phone numbers: