You can use the Outbox to view:
- Automatic emails that have been scheduled to be sent later.
You can edit, delete and reschedule these emails, or send them now.
- Emails that have been sent.
- Emails that failed to send.
- Emails that have been drafted but not sent.
To open the Outbox, click More options and then click the outbox icon.
Edit a schedule email
Click a scheduled email to edit it. Once you've edited it, you can:
- Click Save Changes to send the email at its original scheduled time.
- Click Send to send the email now.
- Click the arrow next to Send to schedule a new time to send the email.
Reschedule emails for later
You can reschedule emails that haven't been sent yet.
- In the Scheduled list of the Outbox, click the checkbox next to the emails you want to reschedule.
- Click the Reschedule button at the top of the list.
Delete a scheduled email
Note: If you delete an email from a scheduled sequence, the sequence is paused for that prospect at the current email step. When you resume the prospect in the sequence, the email is recreated and scheduled to be sent.
- In the Scheduled list of the Outbox, click the checkbox next to the emails you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button at the top of the list.