Outplay doesn't have any direct integration with Linkedin or Twitter. Linkedin or Twitter are tasks created as part of sequence where a user performs them manually.
Click the link below to watch a quick video on how to perform Linkedin Tasks
Here is how users perform Linkedin actions as part of Outplay sequence when Linkedin step is created as a task in Tasks page :
- Select Tasks from Tasks list and click on Play.
2. On clicking play button, A task execution window will be opened to execute task where you'll find Linkedin button.
3. Click on the Linkedin button from Task Execution Window and this will redirect to prospects Linkedin Page.
Note : If you've already added a Linkedin URL to your prospect in prospect fields, Linkedin button will be automatically enabled.
4. If the Action is Linkedin InMail, copy the message from Instructions and paste it in prospects Linkedin mail and Click on send.
5. Now, get back to outplay and click on complete.