Outplay supports integration with Pipedrive CRM so that you can sync the data on both the platforms.
This is a native integration which is bi-directional, which means you can send your data from Outplay to Pipedrive and vice-versa.
Outplay + Pipedrive integration step by step guide
You can find a quick video on how to set the Pipedrive integration, import prospects from Pipedrive using filters and adding them directly to a sequence.
How to setup Pipedrive and Outplay integration?
Now, let's get started:
Click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the page.
Click on Settings
Under Company click on Integrations & API
Select the toggle in the Pipedrive banner
5. Login into your Pipedrive using your credentials
6. After logging in click on allow and install
7. Once this is done you can see the following screen:
8. Click on any of the types displayed (People, Deal and Organization) for field mapping and configure sync settings.
9. Click on the three dot menu to edit or delete the field mapping and change the direction of sync(field level).
10. Turn on periodic poll, set the poll frequency to your desired time(set to 10 min by default, which is the minimum) and configure your sync settings.
Note: Prospects that are created on pipedrive after integration is done only gets synced automatically.
You also have the option of syncing the data which satisfies some specific filters that you set on your CRM.
What data can be synced through the integration?
You can sync the data of the contacts, organizations and deals using this integration.
You can also have all your email, call logs, notes of the contacts and tasks get synced onto your pipedrive CRM from Outplay.
You also have triggers that can be used to handle the stag of the prospects on Pipedrive.
You visit the prospects profile Pipedrive at a click of a button that you have in the prospects profile on Outplay.
You can also access Outplay easily from Pipedrive using the App Panels and App Actions on Pipedrive without having to switch tabs between the platforms.
Note: Deals(Opportunity on Outplay) only has inbound sync i.e., from pipedrive to Outplay.