Outplay supports integration with Crelate so that you can sync the data on both the platforms.
This is a native integration which is bi-directional, which means you can send your data from Outplay to Crelate and vice-versa.
- Pull the contacts from Crelate to Outplay, vice-versa.
- Add the contacts to any sequence on Outplay based on the jobs & job stage of the contact.
- Sync all the engagements on Outplay to Crelate.
- Update job stage on Crelate based on the actions on Outplay(reply received, bounced, etc.)
Outplay + Crelate integration step by step guide
You can find a quick video on how to set the Crelate integration, import prospects from Crelate and adding them directly to a sequence.
Setting up the integration
1. Go to the settings page.
2. Under company settings, click on Integrations & API.
3. Turn the toggle for Crelate on.
4. Please enter the API key(can be found from API access of Manage your profile & preferences page of your Crelate account) in the box provided and click on save API key.
5. On successful integration, you will see the following screen:
6. Click on Contact or Job to complete the field mapping and configure your sync settings for the same respectively.
7. Configure the sync settings, complete the Field Mapping and switch the periodic poll toggle on to have automatic sync for the set frequency and click on save at the bottom of the page.
8. Once these are set-up the integration is ready.
Note: Phone numbers and email addresses are automatically synced and are only inbound. No field mapping is required for both these fields.
How does Crelate integration work?
- Once the integration is set-up, jobs that were created in the past 30 days will be automatically synced onto Outplay.
- If you wish to sync jobs that were created before 30 days you will have to edit them and they will be synced.
- Only the contacts which are mapped to a sequence are pulled onto Outplay.
All the contacts synced from Crelate will automatically be given a tag as "crelate" so that you can filter them easily using tags.
You visit the prospects profile on Crelate at a click of a button that you have in the prospects profile on Outplay.
How to import contacts directly to a sequence on Outplay?
On successfully setting up the Crelate integration, In the settings page of a sequence you will be able to see additional settings for crelate, where contacts of a specific job and a desired job stage on Crelate can be automatically added to the sequence.
You can also change the job stage based on the activities, such as replies received or email bounces, with the settings.
Sync settings explained
Periodically poll Crelate for new and changed Contact:
If this is enabled, then periodic polling be done between Outplay and Crelate to sync the data depending on the polling frequency that is set(If the polling frequency is set to 10 minutes, then synchronisation between Outplay and Crelate will be done every 10 minutes).
You can click on Sync now for the synchronisation to be done right away.
Create Prospect in Outplay when Contact not exists:
If this is enabled, contacts from Crelate will be added as a new prospect on Outplay if no prospect on your list matches the email address of that contact.
Update Prospect in Outplay:
If this is enabled, if a contact from Crelate matches any of the prospects on Outplay, then data of that prospect will be updated to match the data as on Crelate.
Add Crelate Contact to Outplay Sequence Automatically based on Job Contact Stage(including existing contacts).
If this is enabled, you can add the contacts from Crelate into a sequence on Outplay directly based on the job stage that is set for the contact on Crelate, given that you have the sequence settings to be able to do so.
Create Contact in Crelate when Prospect not exists:
If this is enabled, prospects on your Outplay(created after the integration is setup) who are not on Crelate will be added as your contacts on Crelate.
When Prospect Replies:
If this is enabled, prospects on your Outplay who are not on Crelate will be added as your contacts on Crelate if they reply to your mails.
Update Contact in Crelate:
If this is enabled, if a prospect on Outplay matches any of the contacts on Crelate, then data of that contact will be updated to match the data as on Outplay.
Add Sequence Prospects to Job, if they are not found in Crelate:
If this is enabled, prospects in a sequence that is mapped to a job on Crelate will be added to the job on Crelate, if they are not already added to the job.