How to add people coming from Pipedrive to a sequence on Outplay directly?
- Triggers on Outplay can be used to add people from Pipedrive to a sequence on Outplay directly.
- To be able to do this you will have to add a custom field on both Pipedrive and Outplay which will be used for the triggering. Please find help on how to create custom field on Outplay here.
- Once these custom fields are created on both the platforms, map these fields by going to field mapping for people while setting up the integration.
- After the mapping is done you will have to create a trigger and the trigger should look something like this:
When a prospect is created on Outplay, where the custom field we created for this purpose("labe"l in this example) equals to a value that you have for the people whom you want to add to the sequence("Label-1" in this example) then add the prospect to your desired sequence("Sequence 1" in this example).
- Save the trigger and you are all set.
You can also find quick video help here:
Note: You can also use an existing field to trigger the event.