Outplay supports integration with Salesforce CRM so that you can sync the data on both the platforms.
This is a native integration which is bi-directional, which means you can send your data from Outplay to Salesforce and vice-versa.
What data can be synced through the integration?
You can sync the data of the Lead, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunity using this integration.
You can also have all your activity related to email, call logs, notes, meeting logs, and other engagements synced onto your CRM from Outplay.
How to setup Salesforce and Outplay integration?
- Click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on Settings
- Under Company click on Integrations & API
- Select the toggle in the Salesforce banner
5. Login into your Salesforce using your credentials
6. Once authentication is successful you can see the following screen:
7. Click on any of the types displayed (Lead, Contact, Account and Oppurtunity) to complete the field mapping and configure the sync settings for each type.
8. Turn on periodic poll, set the poll frequency to your desired time(set to 10 min by default, which is the minimum) and configure your sync settings.
Note: Only the prospects that are created on Salesforce after integration is set-up gets synced automatically.
You can also have all your activity related to email, call logs, notes, meeting logs synced onto your CRM from Outplay.
You can also set a threshold on the API calls that can be made to Salesforce through Outplay and allocate your API call limit as per your usage.
Outplay provides you with the ease of access to go to your prospects profile on you Salesforce CRM at a click of a button.
Click on the Salesforce icon in the prospect details and you will be landed in the prospects profile page in your Salesforce CRM.
Note: Opportunity only has inbound sync i.e., from Salesfroce to Outplay.