In case if you don't have a timezone for your prospects (while importing via CSV or CRM), need not worry.
Outplay will automatically pick up the timezone of your prospect based on the Phone Area code/ City/Country.
While uploading the Prospects via CSV or Importing them from CRM if you give either the Phone Area Code or City or Country then the timezone of the prospect will be picked automatically.The following actions will happen based on the below scenarios:
1) When no data for city, country, phone is available in your CSV then timezone will not be assigned by the system for the Prospect.
2) When city and country are provided but phone data is not provided then the system will assign the timezone based on the geographic information.
3) When all three are provided but the phone area code conflicts with city/country location then the system will assign the timezone based on geographic information, & will ignore the Phone Area Code/Format.
4) When only the phone area code is provided then the system will assign the timezone based on the phone area code format.
5) When the country and phone area code are given but no data is given about city then the system will assign the timezone based on the phone area code format.