Reduce time spent on lead qualification using the most accurate lead database
Imagine this: You’re talking to a prospective customer. However, they don’t seem to have any queries and you can hear the distraction at the other end of the line. They are clearly uninterested in what you have to say and offer.
That’s what happens when you pitch to “prospects” who don’t fit your ideal customer profile.
With Outplay, you can search for leads who match your ICP and are genuinely a good fit for your product/ service. Save significant amounts of time by narrowing down your prospects using multiple smart filters. Pull up the contact information of the right decision makers and engage them within a few clicks.
Here’s how you can find prospects who fit your Ideal Customer Profile:
- On Outplay, click the Leads tab on the top panel.
- The Contacts section is displayed by default. Click the Expand icon on the Filters sidebar. Here, you can search for prospects by name or apply filters to find your leads.
- You can find contacts that match your ICP displayed on the right.
- Click the Get Details button to view the details of a specific contact.
NOTE: 1 Lead Credit is used to view the details of a contact. A notification for the same is displayed before viewing contact details.
- Click View Details.
- The details of the contact are displayed. Here, you can view:
- Personal Details
- Engagements: View your engagements with prospects, sequences and opportunities that are associated with the prospect or their company.
- Work History
- Skills & Certifications
- Company Details
NOTE: A lead credit is used to view the details of their company or colleagues.
- Click Save as Prospect to add the lead to your prospects list.
- You can click the arrowhead next to Save as Prospect to perform other actions for the prospect such as Add/ Remove from a List and Add to Sequence.
TIP: You can view details of multiple leads by selecting the checkboxes for them and clicking the Get Details button.
NOTE: If retrieving details takes time, you will be notified when the same is complete. Click the Notification Bell icon in the top panel and navigate to the Others section to view progress.