Set parameters for your automated activities and configure your DNC list.
Ensure that your outreach efforts and automated activities are running the way you want without requiring your constant attention. On Outplay, you can
- Set the maximum number of emails sent in a day
- Stop sequences for an account when one prospect in that account replies
- Ensure emails are not sent to your competitors, and much more!
Set parameters for your automated activities
- On Outplay, go to Profile → Settings.
- On the Settings sidebar menu, navigate to the User section and click Safety Settings.
- On the Safety Settings page, there are two sections:
- Do Not Contact
Under the General tab, you can configure several general settings for your Outplay activities.
- You can configure the following settings:
How many emails can be sent in a day?
Enter the number of emails Outplay can send from your account in a day.
TIP: You may be flagged or listed as spam if you send large volumes of emails in a day. Hence, we recommend keeping the number of emails that can be sent under 200 a day.
Check inbox before starting sequence (don't email prospects who were sent an email in the last 30 days.)
Enable the toggle for this option if you want Outplay to analyze a sequence for prospects who were contacted in the last 30 days and avoid emailing them.
Stop sequence to all prospects in an account when a reply is received
Enable the toggle for this option if you want to stop a sequence for all prospects linked to a specific account when one prospect in that account responds.
Minimum delay between emails
Enter the minimum time delay (in seconds) between two consecutive emails.
NOTE: Minimum delay cannot be less than 10 seconds.
Minimum interval between the two emails to the same prospect
Enter the minimum time delay between two consecutive emails to the same prospect. You can set this duration in Minutes, Hours or Days.
Set a default font family
Choose the font you prefer for your emails.
Set a default font size
Choose the font size you prefer for your emails.
Open Tracking Enabled by default
Receive notifications when a prospect opens your email. Select the checkbox if you want the Open Tracking feature to be enabled by default.
Click Tracking Enabled by default
Receive notifications when a prospect clicks on a link in your email. Select the checkbox if you want the Click Tracking feature to be enabled by default.
- Click Save.
Do Not Contact
It is common to find contacts you do not wish to include in your outreach efforts within your prospect list. Set up your Do Not Contact/ DNC list to avoid emails being sent to such contacts, even if they are added to a sequence.
- On the Safety Settings page, click the Do Not Contact tab.
- In the Add New Domain field, enter the domain you want to avoid contacting. For example, xyz.com.
- Click the Add button.
To add domains in bulk:
- Click Bulk Add.
- The Add Multiple field appears. Here, you can add a list of domains separated by a new line.
- After adding the domains, click the tick button.
The domain(s) you want to avoid contacting is now added to the Do Not Contact list.