Book more meetings with prospects by connecting your calendar.
Connect your Google/ Office 365 calendar to Outplay to avoid conflicts and prevent the hassle for prospects trying to book a meeting with you. You can also get a complete overview of all your events and meetings right on Outplay without switching between apps.
Connect your calendar
- On Outplay, go to Profile → Settings.
- On the Settings sidebar menu, navigate to the User section and click Calendar.
- Here, you will have two options:
- Connect with Google Calendar
- Connect with Office 365 Calendar
- Click the calendar service you want to connect to.
- You will be redirected to a sign-in screen. Click the account of the calendar you want to connect to Outplay.
- Grant Outplay the access it requires to connect your calendar.
- You will be redirected to the Calendar page on Outplay and your calendar status will show as connected.
Your calendar is connected to Outplay.
TIP: If your Gmail or Office 365 mailbox is already connected to Outplay, the calendar for the same account will also be connected by default.
NOTE: If you have sub-calendars for the calendar you connected on Outplay, you can switch between them through Choose Calendar and click Save at the bottom of the page to save your configuration