View all your forms in one place
Every lead is different. What you want to know about one lead might not be the same for another. Hence, you may have created multiple forms for each cohort of leads.
On Meeting Scheduler, you can view all your forms in one place. Search for forms or sort them - based on the number of questions they comprise or by the date of creation. Moreover, you can edit and delete forms as per your requirements.
Here’s how you can manage your forms:
- On Outplay, click the Scheduler tab on the top panel.
- The Inbound Leads page is displayed by default. Click the Forms option from the sidebar menu.
- On the following page, you can view all your forms with details, such as:
- Form Name
- Date Created
- You can search for a specific form with the Form Name.
- You can also sort forms based on the number of questions it comprises or the date of creation.
Edit a form
- Navigate to the form you want to edit and click the More Options button. You can select the Edit option from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, you can edit the Questions or Form Styling as per your requirement.
- Click Save Form.
The form is edited and saved.
Delete a form
- Navigate to the form you want to delete and click the More Options button. You can select the Delete option from the drop-down menu.
- The Delete Form dialog box pops up. You can confirm the deletion by clicking Delete.
The form is deleted.
NOTE: If a form is linked to a meeting type, you cannot edit/ delete the specific form. You have to disassociate the form from the meeting types to make any changes.