Elevate your sales game by writing winning emails
As a sales professional, it is important to craft compelling emails that resonate with your prospects. But writing personalized emails that receive responses can be a daunting task.
Fortunately, Outplay's Email Assistant and Personalize features can help you make your emails more effective and personalized, ultimately boosting your engagement with prospects.
In this support article, we'll guide you through how to use Outplay's Email Assistant and Personalize to increase your chances of getting a response.
This support article discusses the following:
- What is Email Assistant by Outplay?
- How Email Assistant Works
- What is Personalize by Outplay?
- How Personalize Works
What is Email Assistant by Outplay?
Outplay's Email Assistant is a powerful tool that analyzes your email language and provides recommendations for improvement. The Email Assistant gives you a score out of 100 based on 20+ factors like email length, subject length, word count, reading time, and readability. It even evaluates the tone of your email and provides suggestions to make your sentences more effective and persuasive.
In addition, the Email Assistant provides stats on your email, such as questions and suggestions for improvement. It tells you what's working and what to watch out for in your email language. With Outplay's Email Assistant, you can be confident that you're crafting the most effective email possible.
How Email Assistant Works
Here’s how you can use Email Assistant to analyze your emails and make them better:
NOTE: To use email assistant, ensure to enter an Email Subject and Body in the Email Composer.
TIP: Learn more about how AI can write winning emails for you. Click here.
- In the Email Composer, click Email Assistant.
- The Email Assistant slides out from the right. Here’s a summary of how Email Assistant can help you craft the perfect email:
- If the Email Assistant identifies long sentences, you can replace them with shorter and more effective sentences from what AI suggests for you. To do so:
- In the Recommendations section, click Long Sentences.
- Long sentences are identified in the email and highlighted with a red underline. You can click a highlighted sentence and click the Show Suggestions button.
- Alternatives for the sentence are displayed. You can click on any alternative sentence to replace the current.
- The Email Score gets updated and elevated with each modification.
What is Personalize by Outplay?
Outplay's Personalize feature helps you take your email communication to the next level by allowing you to add a personal touch to your emails. With the prospect's information panel right by your side while you write emails, you can choose what information to include in your email, making your prospects feel like you've done your homework and are genuinely interested in their success.
With Outplay's Personalize, you can also use a lead credit to view in-depth information about the prospect. This information can be used to personalize your email even further, making it more engaging and relevant to the prospect.
How Personalize Works
Personalizing your emails is crucial to make them more effective. Here's how you can use Personalize in Outplay to enhance your emails:
NOTE: Before using Personalize, make sure you've entered an Email Subject and Body in the Email Composer.
TIP: Want to learn how AI can help you write better emails? Click here.
- In the Email Composer, click Personalize.
- From the dropdown, choose the prospect for which you want to personalize the email.
- The Personalize panel slides out from the left. Here’s how Personalize helps you create a relatable and compelling email:
- Click the Personalize button for a prospect variable to view personalized sentences/questions around the variable that you can incorporate into your email. Simply copy and paste the sentence anywhere in your email.
NOTE: Obtaining information about a new lead will cost a lead credit.