Use the Power of Regenerative AI to Write Winning Emails
Crafting personalized and compelling emails to engage prospects can be a time-consuming task. Say goodbye to manual drafting and hello to Outplay's regenerative AI!
No more guesswork when it comes to email writing. Outplay's AI Mail Writer feature analyzes tone, sentiment, and objections to help you create winning emails in no time. Let AI analyze your email's nuances and deliver personalized content that resonates with your prospects effortlessly.
In this article, we'll guide you through generating personalized emails using Outplay's AI Mail Writer. Let's dive in!
Step 1: Access the Email Composer
To get started, navigate to the Engagement section in Outplay and click on Send Email to open the Email Composer.
NOTE: You can also generate emails when accessing Email Composer through Sequences, Email Templates, Email Tasks, Reply Emails, and other features.
Step 2: Access Mail Writer
Once you're in the Email Composer, click the Mail Writer option.
This opens a panel that contains the Settings, Write Option, and Add Secondary Text Option.
Step 3: Configure Mail Writer Settings
Before using Mail Writer, you need to configure a few settings. This will determine the tone, sentiment, and objections that the AI will consider while generating the email. You can change these options later as per your requirements.
To configure Mail Writer settings:
- Click Write.
- The Setup Mail Writer window pops up. Here, you can complete the fields for the following:
- Product Name
- Product Description
- You can even enable automatic mail generation by activating the toggle for the same.
- Click Save.
- The Enable Automatic Mail Generation option allows for AI-powered creation of customized emails, saving time and streamlining the email composition process.
- You can reconfigure Setup Mail Writer by going to Profile ➡️Settings ➡️Org Settings ➡️AI Settings.
Step 3: Configure Data Input
To personalize your email even further, you can configure data input. Follow these simple steps to do so:
- Click on the Configure Data Input icon.
- The prospect's Name, Title, Industry, and Last Step are displayed. You can select or unselect any of these fields to be included for personalizing the email.
- In the Additional Context field, you can add any additional information that you would like to share or ask the prospect. For example, you can add "Schedule a meeting for Monday" to suggest a convenient time to connect.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click on Save and Generate Email to proceed.
NOTE: You can also add additional context or information for each email by clicking the Additional Context button on the Mail Writer panel.
Step 4: Generate Emails
To generate an email:
- Click the Write button.
- The email is generated and displayed with an option to Insert or Re-write.
- If you choose to Insert, the generated email is populated in the Email Composer.
- If you choose to re-write, another email is generated for you.
- You can move forward or backwards to see the copies of the generated emails.
- Clicking Insert will overwrite any existing email in the Email Composer.
- Outplay AI considers the configured settings to generate personalized and compelling emails for your prospects.
- Mail Writer can generate up to a maximum of five different emails.
By following these simple steps, you can use Outplay's Mail Writer to generate personalized emails with ease and save time on your email campaigns.
NOTE: Let Email Assistant help you create winning emails. Click here.
NOTE: Learn how to personalize your emails strategically. Click here.