Optimize Your Sales Outreach with Customized Priority Levels
If you're looking to enhance your sales productivity and streamline your outreach efforts, customizing priority statuses is the way to go. In this article, we'll walk you through the simple process of setting up and managing priority statuses, so that you can prioritize your sequences and prospects effectively.
With Outplay's priority statuses feature, you can easily categorize your sequences based on their importance, assign appropriate priority levels, and focus your efforts where they matter the most.
So, let's get started!
Create a priority status
- Login to Outplay. In the Engagement section, navigate to Profile → Settings.
- On the Settings sidebar menu, navigate to the Company section and click Org Settings.
- Navigate to the Priorities section.
- Click Add Priority.
- Give a name for the priority status and click Save.
Change priority levels
You can change the level of priority for statuses as per your requirement. Outplay executes sequences based on the order of the priority status as configured here.
- In the Priorities section, click and hold the double arrow icon next to the priority status and drag the status to the desired level.
The status is moved to the desired level and prioritized in the order of the list.
Priority status is visible to users in the Sequence Priority field under the Settings section of a Sequence. Users can choose the priority status for the sequence and the sequence is executed as per the order set in the Priorities list.
FAQs for Priorities
- If a user assigns the same priority status to multiple sequences, which sequence will be executed first?
Outplay considers precedence as a top priority.
However, in such a case, Outplay takes the date and time at which the sequence was assigned the priority level into consideration. The sequence which was assigned the latest will be executed first.
For example, priority status is assigned to Sequence A on 29th June 2022 at 09:40 PM. Later, the same priority status is also assigned to Sequence B on 29th June 2022 at 10:00 PM. In this case, Outplay will execute Sequence B first.
If the limit for sending emails is exhausted while executing Sequence B, Outplay will wait for 24 hours before executing the pending emails of Sequence B. After that, Outplay will execute Sequence A.
- While approaching sending limits for a day, how does Outplay prioritize emails in a sequence?
Outplay prioritizes pending emails first in any given sequence.
- What happens when emails are scheduled in a high-priority sequence?
In such a case, Outplay will analyze the next sequence based on priority and execute the same first. At the scheduled time, Outplay will pause the ongoing sequence and execute the high-priority scheduled sequence.
- Who can assign priority status to a sequence?
Only the Owner of a sequence can assign its priority. This applies to personal as well as team sequences.