A convenient way to visualize and track key metrics
Standard Dashboards on Outplay can quickly give you an overview of your team's email, call, and activity performance. This information can help you identify areas for improvement and track their progress over time. These real-time dashboards provide valuable insights into your team's communication and productivity, giving you the information you need to make the right decisions and optimize your team's performance.
This article will show you how to access pre-built reports via Standard Dashboards to give you a comprehensive overview of your team’s activities. Additionally, it can provide a convenient way to visualize and track key metrics without having to create custom reports from scratch.
Here’s how you can access and navigate Standard Dashboards, and what you can expect to see in each one:
- Log into Outplay. In the Engagement section, click the More Options button on the sidebar menu and select the Reports option.
- Click Go to New Reports.
- Click the Dashboards tab.
- Here, you can choose a Standard or Custom Dashboard and view the same.
- Navigate to the Standard Dashboards section. Here, you can view dashboards around the following reports and specific data:
- Activity Report: Provides an overview of user activity within the platform. It displays information such as the number of emails sent, calls logged, and other actions performed by users. This report helps to track the performance of sales teams, and provides insights into areas where improvements can be made. With the Activity Report, you can monitor your team's progress and measure their overall productivity.
- Email Efficiency: Provides insights into the overall email performance of your sales team. It tracks key metrics such as the number of emails sent, replied to, open rate, click rate, and more, allowing you to assess the effectiveness of your team's email communication strategies. This report can help identify areas for improvement and optimize email campaigns, ultimately increasing team productivity and driving better results.
- Call Efficiency: Provides a detailed analysis of your team's call performance. It includes metrics such as call duration, call frequency, call response rate, and call conversion rate. This report helps you identify which team members are performing well and where improvements can be made. It provides valuable insights into the effectiveness of your call campaigns, helping you make data-driven decisions to optimize call outreach.
- You can click a report of your choice and the dashboard appears to the right.
- You can customize every dashboard to specific time frames and have a complete view of your team's performance and efficiency.
- Click the Duration button to select a duration for which you want to view the report.
- You can convert any report into a graphical report by selecting the graphic chart options on the top panel.
NOTE: You can set any Standard Dashboard as default. Click the More Options button for the respective standard dashboard and select the Set as Default option.