Invite team members as Observers on Outplay
On Outplay, an Observer can create prospects, manage accounts, manage team sequences, view analytics, and much more. However, they will be restricted in certain aspects such as managing personal sequences, connecting mailboxes & calendar, and modifying roles & permissions, among others.
NOTE: Only Admins can purchase Observer Licenses on Outplay.
Here’s how you can purchase observer licenses on Outplay:
- On Outplay, go to Profile → Settings.
- Click Billing from the sidebar menu and navigate to the Subscription section.
- Click Modify Plan on the Engagement panel.
- On the Upgrade Plan window, navigate to the Addons section and find Observers.
- Add the observer licenses you want to purchase for your subscription plan.
- Review your Purchase Summary on the same page and click Proceed to Pay.
- On the Payment page, you can add a new card or select an existing card of your choice. Click Pay.
When the payment is successful, the observer seats are added to your subscription plan right away!
You will receive an email notification for the same as well. You can download your invoice from the Invoices section under Billing on Outplay.
NOTE: You can assign an Observer License to a user by selecting their role as Observer. You can do this while inviting a new user or updating an existing user’s role and license.