Expand your team on Outplay
On Outplay, you can purchase user seats/ engagement licenses, and add your team members as users to your subscription plan.
A User seat has limited privileges and permits personal activities on Outplay. For example, users can create their own prospects and personal sequences. However, when it comes to team sequences, they can only view tasks, prospects and sequences.
When a user seat is purchased, an engagement license for the user is also added to your subscription plan. An engagement license gives you access to the Engagement section on Outplay. You can run sequences, connect with prospects, manage your accounts, and much more.
NOTE: Only Admins can purchase user seats/ engagement licenses on Outplay.
Here’s how you can purchase user/ engagement license on Outplay:
- On Outplay, go to Profile → Settings.
- Click Billing from the sidebar menu and click Modify Plan on the Engagement panel.
- On the Upgrade Plan window, navigate to the Users section and add the number of user seats/ engagement licenses you want to purchase for your subscription plan.
- Review your Purchase Summary on the same page and click Proceed to Pay.
- On the Payment page, you can add a new card or select an existing card of your choice. Click Pay.
When the payment is successful, the additional user seats/ engagement licenses are added to your subscription plan right away!
You will receive an email notification for the same as well. You can download your invoice from the Invoices section under Billing on Outplay.
Here’s how you can assign an user seats/ engagement license: