All your inbound leads in one place!
Now that you have created forms and meeting types, you can see your inbound leads rolling in to book meetings with you. On Meeting Scheduler, you can view all your inbound leads on one page with all the information you require. Moreover, you can add them as a prospect, add them to a sequence, book meetings with them, and much more!
Here’s how you can manage your inbound leads on Meeting Scheduler:
- On Outplay, click the Scheduler tab on the top panel.
- The Inbound Leads page opens by default. On this page, you can view all your inbound leads along with their information, such as:
- Lead Name
- Company Name
- Meeting Type
- Last Form Fill Date
- Lead Owner
- On the Inbound Leads page, you can:
TIP: Through tags, you can learn more about your inbound lead. For example, tags can tell you if an inbound lead has refilled your form (Refilled Form) or if they belong to a domain/ company restricted or blocked on Outplay by you (Restricted Domain).
Add an inbound lead as a prospect
- On the Inbound Leads page, click the More Options icon for a lead and select the Add as Prospect option.
- The Add as Prospect dialog box pops up to confirm your action. Click Add.
The lead is added as a prospect to your account.
TIP: When an inbound lead is added as a prospect, you can identify them on the Inbound Leads page with the P icon next to their name. Click here takes you to your engagement activities with the lead.
Add inbound leads in a sequence
- On the Inbound Leads page, click the More Options icon for a lead and select the Add to Sequence option.
- The Add to Sequence window pops up. Here, you can choose to add them to a Personal Sequence or a Team Sequence.
- Under the Show Advanced Options section, you can select the mailbox from which you want to engage the lead and select an opportunity with which you want to associate the lead. Click Add.
The lead is added to a sequence in your account.
NOTE: If you haven’t added a lead as a prospect before adding them to a sequence, they are added as a prospect to your account by default.
Reassign Owner for inbound leads
- On the Inbound Leads page, click the More Options icon for a lead and select the Reassign Owner option.
- The Reassign Owner dialog box pops up. Here, you can search and select the owner to which the lead has to be reassigned and click Set.
The lead is reassigned to the selected owner.
Book a meeting with inbound leads
- On the Inbound Leads page, click the More Options icon for a lead and select the Book Meeting option.
- The Select Slot window pops up. Here, you can enter the Meeting Title and select the Organizers, Time Zone and Meeting Duration. You can Select an available time slot on the calendar displayed to your right and click Book Meeting.
A meeting with the selected lead is booked.
TIP: You can search for inbound leads by their name. You can also use smart filters to create a view of your choice on the Inbound Leads page.
TIP: You can sort the inbound leads based on Lead, Company Name, Meeting Type, Source and Last Form Fill Date.