Execute consecutive steps without delays for effective outreach.
There are no fixed rules when it comes to sequences. Yet, you need to know what works best for your prospects to set up an effective sequence.
One popular and successful strategy is by executing multiple tasks consecutively for a prospect. This is known as Multi-touch.
On Outplay, you can group steps such as Linkedin, Twitter, Generic, and Call, in order to execute them in a continuous rhythm without delays.
Create Multi-Touch Sequence Steps
After a step is created in a sequence, add another step scheduled for the same day.
For example, you have created a step View LinkedIn Profile to be executed on Day 1 in a sequence.
- To create a multi-touch sequence step, simply add the next step and schedule it for Day 1 as well.
- The multi-touch sequence step will be successfully created.
- Once the first task is completed, the second task will be automatically loaded and you will be immediately notified of the follow-up task.
Under the following conditions, Outplay does not consider the sequence to be multi-touch:
- If Email/ SMS is the first step in the sequence.
- If Email/ SMS is planned in between the sequence steps.
TIP: Email and SMS are dependent on several external variables. Hence, we recommend keeping the Email and SMS steps at the end for better results.