Analyze and take action on your sales call recordings
Outplay's Conversation Intelligence helps you analyze your sales call recordings and provides insights to improve your sales process. Additionally, you can obtain a call summary and view action items to take immediate action based on your conversation analysis.
In this support article, we'll guide you on how to obtain a call summary and view action items for an analyzed conversation.
- Log into Outplay. Click the Intelligence tab.
- The Recordings tab under the Conversations section is displayed by default. Here, you can view all your recordings. Select a recording of your choice.
- Navigate to the panel on your right. Here, you can click Summary and Action Items.
- The Summary and Action Items panel slides out from the right. Here, you can view:
- Call Summary: Provides an in-depth analysis of the meeting and insights on the key points discussed during the conversation.
- Action Items: Provides you with action items based on the analysis of your call recording. You can view and take action on these items directly, like scheduling an email or booking a meeting.
- There are two types of action items that you can take:
- Book a meeting: This option is available if the call has any action items related to scheduling a meeting. If the date and time are clear, then all the details on the booking page will be automatically filled. However, if the booking page has partial information such as "next week," then you may have to fill in the date and time manually.
- Create tasks: This option is available if the call has any action items related to any other general tasks. For example, if a speaker says "Send me a mail," then the option to create an email task is available.
- You can click the Create Email/ General Task button.
- The Create Task window pops up. Here, you can complete the essential fields for the task and click Save.
Obtaining a call summary and viewing action items can help you take immediate action based on the analysis of your sales call recordings. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily obtain a call summary and complete action items for a meeting.