Ensure You Don't Miss Important Details in Your Conversations
Outplay's Conversation Intelligence enables you to keep track of all your calls and extract valuable insights from them. Additionally, by configuring Topics, you can ensure that the AI identifies important details mentioned in your conversations. In this article, we'll show you how to configure Topics on Outplay, step by step.
- Log into Outplay. Click the Intelligence tab.
- Next, click on Profile and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Topics from the sidebar menu.
- Here, you can view all the topics that are currently analyzed in conversations by the AI. Click Add New Topic.
- In the Add New Topic window, you can complete the following fields:
- Title: Give a title to the Topic you want to add.
- Applies To: Choose whose audio you want to analyze for the Topic. You can choose from the following options:
- All: All the attendees in the conversation.
- Representatives: Internal users in the conversation.
- Customers: External guests in the conversation.
- Exact Matches: Enter keywords or phrases that you want the AI to identify exactly as they are mentioned.
- Semantic Matches: Enter search keywords or phrases based on the intent of what attendees are speaking about.
- Click Add Topic.
NOTE: You can add multiple Exact and Semantic Matches for each Topic to increase the accuracy of the AI in identifying important details in your conversations.
The topic is added to Outplay for AI to detect in your recorded conversations successfully.
NOTE: You can enable/ disable the detection of a specific topic with the toggle.
NOTE: Click the More Options button and choose to Edit/ Delete a topic as per your requirement.