Keep Track of Who Views Your Recordings and Control Access with Ease
As a salesperson, it is important to share your conversation recordings with your team to collaborate effectively and improve your sales process. But, at the same time, it's equally important to keep track of who views your recordings and control access to them.
With Outplay's Conversation Intelligence, you can easily monitor who has access to your recordings and take necessary actions to limit it. In this support article, we'll show you how you can view who has access to your conversation recordings and how you can manage access to them on Outplay.
You can even view stats such as when the recording was shared, get the shared link, and view how many times the recording was viewed by an individual. So, let's get started!
- Log into Outplay. Click the Intelligence tab.
- The Recordings tab under the Conversations section is displayed by default. Select a recording of your choice.
- Click the Share button.
TIP: You can hover over the Share button and view who has access to the recording.
- The Share Conversation Recording window appears. In the Shared With section, you can view the individuals with whom you have shared the conversation recording.
NOTE: The Shared With section is only visible if the recording is shared with anyone.
- In this section, access a range of information related to the sharing of your conversation recording. You can:
- View the date on which the recording was shared
- Copy the link to the recording
- See the last time the recording was viewed
- Check the number of views it has received from an individual
- To revoke access to the recording for an individual, click the More Options button and select the Revoke Access option.
This way, you can stay informed about who has access to your recording, how frequently it is being viewed, and limit access to it, if required.