Save Time and Stay Organized by Automating Your Sales Process
Keeping track of your sales opportunities can be a daunting task, especially if you're using multiple tools to manage your sales process. However, with Outplay's opportunity pipeline sync feature, you can seamlessly sync all your sales opportunities and their stages between your CRM and Outplay. This feature saves you time and effort while ensuring you have accurate and up-to-date data at all times.
Why Is Opportunity Pipeline Sync Important Between a CRM and Outplay?
Outplay's opportunity pipeline sync feature allows you to keep your CRM and Outplay in sync, so you don't have to manually update opportunities in both systems. By automating this process, you'll have a consistent view of all your sales opportunities across both platforms. This feature also helps you to stay organized by ensuring that you're not missing any opportunities that may have fallen through the cracks.
Configure Opportunity Pipeline Mapping
NOTE: The process to map Opportunity Pipeline is similar for all CRMs. Hence, for the purpose of this article, opportunity pipeline sync between Outplay and Zoho is displayed.
- Log into Outplay. Under the Engagement section, go to Profile → Settings.
- Click Integrations and API from the sidebar menu.
- Navigate to the Zoho tile and click the same.
NOTE: To learn more about connecting your CRM to Outplay, click here.
- Under the Types tab, click the mapping for Deal and Opportunity.
- Click the Pipeline tab.
- Here, you can view the pipeline mappings. Click the Map New Pipeline button.
- The Map New Pipeline & Stages window pops up. Here, you can complete the fields as required:
- Zoho Pipeline: Select the Zoho Pipeline you want to map.
- Outplay Pipeline: Select the Outplay Pipeline you want to map.
- The stages in the Zoho Pipeline and Outplay Pipeline appear.
- You can map each stage in the Zoho Pipeline to a stage of your choice in the Outplay Pipeline.
- Click Save.
The pipeline mapping is saved successfully. The opportunities and their respective stages will sync between Outplay and Zoho.
NOTE: If no pipelines are mapped between Outplay and the CRM, then all opportunities and their respective stages are synced to the Default Outplay Pipeline.