Identify your next move after a sales call and know exactly what your prospect needs
You just had a cold call with a prospect you’ve been eyeing for a while. What’s next? How do you keep the conversation going and the prospect interested? The best way to keep the sale moving forward is by defining a clear strategy with Next Steps and Highlights.
What’s Next Steps and Highlights, you ask? Simple!
Next Steps could be anything related to the sale that could potentially keep the conversation going. It could be scheduling another call to discuss more about the product’s features or quote negotiations. It could be a second demo for other decision-makers, or even meeting the prospect in person.
On the other hand, Highlights could be anything that piques the prospect’s interest in what you’re selling. It could be a unique feature in your product or service that they appreciated or found interesting. Highlights can also include curious questions your prospect may have had or any mentions of a topic, such as Timing or Competitors, during the conversation.
On Outplay, you can identify the Next Steps and Highlights in a conversation with just a click. You can use this to leverage the odds in your favor before the next call with the prospect.
Here’s how you can identify Next Steps and Highlights in a recorded conversation:
- Log into Outplay. Click the Intelligence tab.
- The Recordings tab under the Conversations section is displayed by default. Here, you can view all your recordings. Select a recording of your choice.
- Navigate to the panel on your right. Here, you can view Next Steps and Highlights.
- Click Highlights to view highlights of the conversation under the following scenarios:
- Questions: Any questions raised by the prospect are listed here.
- Mentions: Any AI-detected topics discussed in the conversation are listed here.
- Click Next Steps to view the actions and tasks that are required to be completed post the conversation.
TIP: You can click a highlight or next step to analyze the conversation at the specific time frame via Video or Transcription Mode.
TIP: You can also search for specific keywords mentioned in Highlights and Next Steps.