Quickly find and listen to parts of a conversation with visual cues
Re-listening to an entire recorded conversation to find a specific part can be time-consuming and frustrating. With Outplay, you can save time and effort by jumping to the monologues of individual participants in a meeting. In this article, we'll show you how to easily find and listen to a specific monologue in a conversation with just a few clicks.
On Outplay, you get a visual representation of every participant’s audio in the meeting through the Speech Bar. The highlighted sections in each participant's speech bar indicate the parts of the conversation where the participant has spoken. This feature is useful when you need to quickly find and listen to a specific part of a conversation, especially when the conversation is lengthy.
Here’s how you can listen to specific monologues in a conversation with a click:
- Log into Outplay. Click the Intelligence tab.
- Under the Conversations section, select the Recordings tab. Here, you can view all your recordings. Select a recording of your choice.
- Navigate to the Participants section, where you can view the participants of the meeting and their individual speech bar.
- To find the part where a participant has spoken, look for the highlighted sections in their speech bar.
- Click on the highlighted section you want to listen to, and the seekbar will move to that particular section in the conversation.
- Click the Play button to listen to the participant’s monologue.
Using the speech bars to listen to a specific participant in a meeting can save you time and effort. You can quickly find and listen to the exact part of the conversation you need, without having to listen to the entire recording.
With Outplay's visual cues, you can easily identify which participant is speaking and jump to their monologue with just a few clicks.