Easily review your sales calls and gain valuable insights
Listening to your recorded conversations is crucial to gain insights and improve your sales performance. Outplay offers a simple and efficient way to listen to your sales calls and transcripts, allowing you to focus on specific sections of the conversation. In this guide, we'll show you how to use this feature to get the most out of your recorded conversations.
On Outplay, you can easily review your sales calls by following these simple steps:
- Log into Outplay. Click on the Intelligence tab.
- By default, the Recordings tab under the Conversations section displayed by default. Here, you can view all your recordings along with their Meeting Title, Meeting Type, Organizer, Meeting Participants, Meeting Date, and Meeting Duration. Select the recorded conversation you want to listen to.
- By default, the recorded conversation opens up in the Video Mode. Here, you can adjust the playback speed, rewind, play/pause, forward, and adjust the volume of the video.
- Click the Transcript tab to view the transcription of the recorded conversation.
- In the transcription, you can click the dialogue of any participant, and the seek bar moves to the specific time frame in the recorded conversation where the dialogue was delivered.
- Below the video, you'll see speech bars for each participant. You can click any section in the speech bar to navigate through the conversation efficiently and listen to a specific part of the conversation.
TIP: You can search for specific keywords in the conversation using the Search button.
With the ability to listen to specific parts of the conversation and search for keywords, you can identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions.