Share recordings or clippings with others
After you've uploaded and analyzed a conversation recording, you can share it with anyone you prefer. You can choose to share the entire recording or a part of it through email addresses or a shareable link. You can also embed the recording on a webpage through the Embed Code.
Sharing conversation recordings on Outplay is essential because it helps you collaborate with your team better, ensure better communication, and improve your sales process.
Here’s how you can share conversation recordings on Outplay:
- Log into Outplay. Click the Intelligence tab.
- The Recordings tab under the Conversations section is displayed by default. Here, you can view all your recordings. Select a recording that you want to share.
- Click the Share button.
- The Share Conversation Recording window appears. Here, there are two sections you can configure:
- Select the part of the conversation you want to share
- Customize Audience and Access Permissions
Select what you want to share
Here, you can choose to share the entire conversation or a snippet of the same.
- You can toggle between Entire Recording and Snippet.
- If you choose to share a snippet of the conversation, you can select the time frame you want to share by adjusting the seek bars on the recording.
- You can play, forward, and rewind the conversation as required. You can also view the time frame and duration of the conversation in the panel.
Customize Audience and Access Permissions
- To configure audience and access permissions, you can configure the settings in the following sections:
- Share Type
- Shareable Link
- Embed Code
Share Type - Share with Invited Users or Public
In the Share Type section, you can choose to share with Invited Users Only or Public:
- If you choose to share the conversation recording with Invited Users Only, an email invite to view the recording is sent to the users of your choice. Here’s how you can share the conversation:
- Select the option for Invited Users Only.
- Enter their email addresses in the field provided. You can enter multiple email addresses here.
- To effortlessly populate the field with email addresses of meeting attendees, simply click the Add all Meeting Attendees button. Alternatively, if you also need to include the email addresses of internal users, you can click the Add all Internal Users button for automatic inclusion.
- To preview the email before sending it out, click the Send me a sample email button to receive a preview email.
- Click Send Invite.
NOTE: Outplay verifies invitees through an OTP sent to their email address, ensuring only authorized individuals can access the recording.
- If you choose to share the conversation recording in public, you can share a unique link that offers access to the conversation recording. Here’s how to do it:
- Select the option for Public.
- If required, select the checkbox for Ask for email ID to view the recording.
- You can generate a shareable link from the Shareable Link section.
- Copy the link and share.
Under the Shareable Link tab, you can generate a shareable link through which people can access the conversation recording. Here’s how you can generate a shareable link:
- In the Shareable Link tab, click the button to generate the shareable link.
- Once the link is generated, you can choose its validity period, ranging from 1 to 20 days.
- Click the Copy Link button and share the link with others using your preferred method.
You can embed the conversation recording on a webpage with the help of the unique Embed Code.
- Navigate to the Embed Code tab.
- Click the button to generate the embed link.
- The embed code is generated. You can choose its validity period, ranging from 1 to 20 days.
- Click the Copy button to copy the code to your clipboard and paste it to your webpage/email.
By embedding the conversation recording to a website, anyone who visits your webpage will be able to view the conversation recording.
NOTE: To read more about your shared recordings, click here.
NOTE: Click here to learn more about who has access to your recordings and how to configure accessibility.